May 10, 2012

Robert Pattinson grows a pair in new Premiere magazine shoot... haven't I seen that out-take before?

Click for bigger


Rob is featured in a new photo-shoot for France's Premiere magazine.

The Cosmopolis-themed photoshoot includes a (non-KStew) "leggy brunette" in all kinds of compromising positions - rawr!

However, haven't I seen these pics somewhere before???

Perhaps Rob's embracing his post-Cosmopolis confidence?  He said recently of choosing the script:
"Filming Cosmopolis with Cronenberg changed something in me. It gave me balls.  Before, I spent my time doubting myself. As soon as I read a script that I liked, I was working myself up, asking myself if I was good enough. Now, I tell myself: 'F--k it! If they want to hire you, go!"
No complaints here.

Anyone in French TwiCrackers want to be our new BFFs?  Grab a copy and send it to TwiCracker headquarters, please!


We promise not to do anything inappropriate with it.


...Much.


See more out-takes at RP Life

5 comments:

  1. Aaaaand I'm dead. Had a heart attack. Can't... Take... The... Hotness...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, does the chick have a pregnant belly?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have y'all seen a few of the cosmopolis stills recently? I just saw a few of them, omg. Rob in shades and a limo...yes please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have y'all seen a few of the cosmopolis stills recently? I just saw a few of them, omg. Rob in shades and a limo...yes please!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.