February 6, 2012

@JacksonRathbone to be a Daddy! I can not wait to see the dimples on this kid!


Hey guys,

Sorry I've been MIA of late - I started a new job and it's kicking my TwiCracker tush, time wise!

However, what better wait to break the dry spell with some grade A gossip - GossipCop have confirmed that McDimples and his girlfriend, Sheila Hafsadi are going to have a baby... I know right, who even knew he had a girlfriend???

There are more than a few hearts breaking out there over this Southern gent (me included) but I seriously can't wait to see the smile on this kid :)

First Nikki gets married, now Jackson's becoming a Daddy, who's next I wonder...

- Lorabell

Thanks Shraddha!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear what he names the baby. I bet he comes up with some ultra cool and sleek.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget TomStu, although he's not in the TwiSaga but Rob's bff, he is also going to have a baby with his gf Sienna Miller.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at the smirk on her face to the camera guy (or gal) which she clearly spots! She's a very luck girl and she knows it:) Baby dimples will be darling I'm sure:)

    ReplyDelete