Update: Feathers and nudgers and vampire-babies, oh my!
Click for HQ
This... kills me.
WOAAA! Renesmee needs some styling O_o
Click for UHQ (which took me about a MILLION years to upload!)
*Swoon* for gorgeous wedding details :)
P.s. Bonus info on the dress' designer Carolina Herrera:
Seeing Bella’s wedding dress come to life in this installment of THE TWILIGHT SAGA was one of the more highly anticipated moments of the franchise. Stephenie Meyer says, “My favorite designer, Carolina Herrera, did the wedding dress. I wanted the dress to be something special, not something that you’re going to see every day. I love what Carolina did with it, she came up with a stunning concept. It’s similar to what I envisioned, but with added elements.”Here are some interesting facts about the wedding dress:
- Stephenie Meyer & Director, Bill Condon selected this design out of ten sketches that Ms. Herrera submitted.
- The wedding dress is handmade and took Ms. Herrera and four seamstresses six months to complete.
- The wedding dress was custom fit for Kristen Stewart.
- The dress is made out of crepe satin and French Chantilly lace152 buttons line the back of the dress and there are 17 buttons on each sleeve.
- Ms. Herrera designed the back of the dress to be a surprise, and she considers it very romantic.
- Ms Herrera plans to include the design in her 2012 collection and it will be available at her CHNY boutiques next year.
- The estimated value of Bella’s wedding dress is $35,000.
- The bridal dress company Alfred Angelo will be selling a replica of the dress in select stores retailing at $799.