October 13, 2011

Kellan Lutz Covers Men's Fitness And Has His Shirt Off... Again



Hello, Biceps. Bonus point to the Twi-Crackers who can tell me where that came from!

Okay, Kellan's arms looked jacked in this picture.  He is super cute, he really is. But the veins are kind of creeping me out.  Just me? --Ashes

Anyway Kellan is on the cover of Men's Fitness which comes out October 18th.  Here is what he had to share with the magazine-


On his six brothers, one of them a Marine: “I had so many older brothers who beat up on me, so I’m a tough kid. I love mixed martial arts, weapons training, guns, knives, driving fast cars, and motorcycles. I love it all. I’m a thrill seeker.”
On training for Immortals: “I ate 16 eggs every morning. I got up to 220 pounds of solid muscle. We’d work out every day. Shooting one scene could take all day—and when that’s just driving a Humvee at five miles an hour, we had energy to burn. We were doing push-ups on top of the Humvees. We were throwing wheels and rocks. We were timing each other, betting who can do the most push-ups, just to keep our sanity. We did these [UFC fighter] Bas ­Rutten tapes, where it’s like, ‘OK, shadowbox! ­Defense! ­­Shadowbox! Drop to the ground!’ Within 30 minutes, you’re dripping. And it’s Africa. So it’s hot as balls out there. We pushed each other to be the best we could be.”

No comments:

Post a Comment