July 21, 2010

WFE Extras Casting Call Down South... in Tennessee - For Reals :)

Oooh, the finger nom!

Good news for TwiCrackers in the Tennessee accessible area!

Word is that Water for Elephants is going to be filming for four days in Chattanooga - who knew?!

According to the casting notice:
“WATER FOR ELEPHANTS”
FEATURED EXTRAS IN CHATTANOOGA, TN
Feature Film
NON-UNION

Casting Director: Sande Alessi Casting-Kristan Berona
Shoot/Start Date: July 30th through August 2nd, 2010
Location: Chattanooga, TN

[CAUCASIAN MEN ]
age 25-50. In good shape, willing to get a haircut (short on the sides). MUST either live in or close to Chattanooga.

[KIDS ]
Caucasian girls, age 9-11 years old. Caucasian boys age 7-15 years old. Must be willing to get a haircut. MUST either live in or close to Chattanooga.
Via source

- Lorabell

7 comments:

  1. Well there went my shot. *pout*

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!(:
    Although, I'm more of a Taylor fan,
    one of my best friends is a MAJOR Rob fan. I'll have to let her know(;

    ReplyDelete
  3. @TeJota: It's a shame they didn't call for "Women, ages 16-60. Fingernom, sexhair and jawesome experts a plus. Must have experience faking British accents and squeeing over extended periods"
    - Lorabell x

    ReplyDelete
  4. YaaaY!!! I'm so trying to talk my fiance in to going lol. He told me he didn't want to have to try to bail me out of jail, for what I would do to Rob lol. Okay, he's so wrong because I would never attack Rob, I love him too much ;) But I'm not saying I wouldn't faint if I saw him, so he might would have to visit the ER while we're there lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have just MapQuested it...I can be in Chattanooga in 3 hours and 47 minutes! I'm thinking a road trip is in my near future! Can we say set stalking?!?! SQUEEEEE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the greatest news ever! i live right in chatt-town! *squeeliez* i must find out where they're shooting...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I looked in the paper and they said it was being filmed in an "undisclosed location". Found this at the Chattanooga Times Free Press website. Check it out. http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2010/jul/24/movie-shooting-city/

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.