July 20, 2010

Kristen's "Speak" Free Online Today


For those who've not seen it yet...

Speak is one of, if not my fave Kristen performances - every time I see it, I'm amazed.

And now you can watch it online for free over at IndieMoviesOnline <-- if in doubt, click here

In case you needed any incentive, this may be the best fan made trailer ever - always gives me chills:

Spoiler alert

Via source

- Lorabell

NB: To watch from outside the UK just install an IP blocker, like Hot Spot Shield ;)

7 comments:

  1. I love that movie and her performance in it. Also, I love Michael Angarano. He is so frakkin' cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, this is embarrassing, but how do I play it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen Speak MANY times. If ur even a tiny bit of a Stew fan, you MUST watch this. It's her at her BEST and at 13!!! So great... epic even.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've already seen this but it's so amazing I'm watching it again.
    It's still very powerful the second if not more.
    A superb performance by KStew!


    @Anon
    Under the Speak poster it says:
    "And now you can watch it online for free over at IndieMoviesOnline <-- if in doubt, click here"
    Click where it says 'click here'.
    It will open a window where you can watch the film.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. You were right. *Chills*
    Speak is an amazing movie. I was in tears.
    She did fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this movie. Very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love this one!! gawd! kristen is sooo awesome :]

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.