January 23, 2010

Saturday Night is PFach Date Night

Update: Thanks for the reminder Heidi Ho :)

PFach wants YOU!

TV.com are hosting a Live Chat with everyone's favourite Doctor:

We have another exciting chat coming up! This time it's with Peter Facinelli, to celebrate the premiere of Twilight on Showtime. Peter plays Dr. Carlisle Cullen in the vampire hit series, as well as Dr. Fitch Cooper on Showtime's Nurse Jackie. Don't miss the chat Saturday, January 23rd at 7:30pm ET (4:30pm PT). Sign up for a chat reminder here!

Phew, think I have a fever ;)

- Lorabell

3 comments:

  1. It's nice I have seen the little Twilight and New Moon interview talks on Showtime. If you have showtime go to On demand it's been on since the 16th. Not much new- just exciting. I personally hadn't seen the interview with Melissa R., but it's there whether you like her or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, I really like the Twi-Valentines, but are they for guys or girls to give? It sounds like it is a girl giving it to a guy, but I know the LAST thing my boyfriend would want is a box of Edward chocolates!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.