shizzzy reviews on Rotten Tomatoes (wow - 29%, seriously?), but I saw New Moon last night, and I loved it!! Without giving anything away, here is my incomplete and totally subjective list of stuff that I loved:
1) Edward SPARKLES beautifully in New Moon!!! Not like the glitter-glue effect of Twilight. Somehow, they make RPattz even more gorgeous than he is!
2) Vampire make-up is seamlessly beautiful -- It always killed me that I could see Esme's make-up line end halfway up her forehead in Twilight
3) Bella doesn't blink like she's had too much caffeine this time around; KStew gives a really amazing, compelling performance. Loved her!
4) Superior Special Effects -- Now THIS is how Vampires are supposed to move. The stunts were convincing. I love you Chris Weitz!
5) Holy Jailbait -- Wow, I'm a diehard Team Edward gal, but I think Taylor Lautner was amazing as Jacob and I may have to go Team Switzerland from now on. Taylor was great - and so was the chemistry between him and KStew! Who else almost cried during the heartbreaking you-know-what scene? Sob.
6) THE MOVIE's ENDING: SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE^100000
Alright, there is so much more to love, but my addled brain is still on a New Moon high. Lorabell will have her own take too.
WHAT DID YOU THINK??
If you haven't seen it, run thee to the theater.
Update: Oooh, my tun my turn :D Lorabell's (NOT ENTIRELY SPOILER FREE - I've tried and I can't) New Moon best bits:
1) Victoria - killer music, gorgeous hair and awesome special effects!
2) Months - *tear* that is all!
3) Abs - aba + water, abs + sparkles, just plain abs = holy HAWTNESS!
4) Humans - Mike, Eric, Jessica, Charlie - you rock my socks ;)
5) The very nearly almost not quite - you know what I'm talking about - argh, kill me right now!!!
6) Alice's vision - Wait, what?!?! ZOMFE!!!
7) THE ENDING - *SQUEEEEEEE*!