July 16, 2009

*Spoilers* BTS on New Moon Set with RPattz & Chris Weitz Reveals Comic-Con Preview Details!!

This Sun-Sentinal article is chock full of goodies!! We go behind the scenes on the set of New Moon:
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - Robert Pattinson is having an Obi-Wan Kenobi moment. Inside a soundstage where "The Twilight Saga: New Moon" is shooting, the lanky English heartthrob stands in front of a tall, wide green screen murmuring a tender admonition, "XXXXXX [Ok, I deleted, but you if you wanna know what Edward says, you can click here to spoil yourself.]" Motion capture cameras hurtle toward him across a length of track affixed to the stage floor, while a team of technicians studies his stance and the tilt of his head.
Comic-Con Exclusive Footage Details!

Also, we learn what Chris Weitz has up his sleeve for Comic-con:
It's now July, and in only a few days, Weitz will face 6,000-plus screaming fans as he unveils some never-before-seen footage from "New Moon" at Comic-Con International in San Diego. At last year's convention, months before "Twilight" was released," the delighted squeals were nearly deafening.

The two sequences he's readying for the event—one, an action scene that will feature some of those effects, the other, a love scene sure to elicit a certain amount of hysteria from the crowd—will be ready in time.
Read the rest here.

9 comments:

  1. That was a great article. I couldn't help myself. I peeked at the spolier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe. it's just a teeny one, but it's a nice one. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh!I cant wait anymore!Let's make November comer sooner,and pronto!(fast for Spanish)I just can't WAIT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me likey!! the spoilers, cuz I freakn can't wait til november.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know if I haven't read the books, then I probably wouldn't look at any spoilers. But let's face it, we pretty much know what's in store, so I don't feel like that much of a spoiler whore.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to have to unplug my computer and tv until i actually watch both harry potter and new moon... this is too tempting

    ReplyDelete
  7. Does anyone know if these scenes that are being shown at comic con will be posted on the web at a later date for the unlucky ones not attending?

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is my support group...I found out this morning that in my country (P.R.) they showing New Moon on November 24!!!!!! This is tragic!!!!! Is not fair!!!!! hahaha I'm depressed!!!!!! I can't believe it!!! Anyway I saw this article!! I'm exited about the proposal!!!! They didn't cut it!!! Yessss!!!! I really want to see this movie!!!! Chris did an amazing job and is a pitty that he won't be directing Eclipse!! I hope Summit give him the job for Breaking Dawn!!! I saw another article where they talk about doing the four movie so let's pray!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. a love scene?????????????????? wtf????

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.