July 17, 2009

*Spoilers* Hollywood.com New Moon Set Report: Robert is a Sugarhound

Hollywood.com got to spend 2 days on the New Moon set and have just shared their report. Here is an excerpt:
Robert Pattinson is a sugar hound. There was a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups wrapper on the seat of Pattinson’s on-set chair and a can of Coke on the armrest. I toyed with the idea of stealing the items for some cash on eBay, but both were gone the next time I walked by. Did he finish them? Throw the rest away? We’ll never know. I drew the line at digging through his garbage.
*Movie Spoilers Below*

And there are spoilers too!
I stood behind Stephenie Meyer while watching Pattinson, Stewart, Ashley Greene, Michael Sheen, Cameron Bright and Dakota Fanning film a scene in the Volturri lair. It went a little something like this:

Edward, Bella and Alice stand in front of the Volturri. Edward, looking many gray shades of haggard, takes a dramatic step toward the vampires and seems to hit an invisible wall. He crumbles to the ground, writhing in pain. Alice, wearing red gloves, crouches down to tend to him.

Bella:[Took out the spoiler! If you wanna know what Bella says, click here]

This scene was done at least five times, and despite it taking place on the other side of the set’s massive wall, I could hear the thud of Pattinson’s body hitting the ground each time. There’s no way this felt good. The man suffers for his art.
Read the rest here.

7 comments:

  1. Certain exerts from the set visit report have me worring that Rob might be turning into a prima donna. Like how they describe him being eager to be done and then saying f_ck! when Weitz says they need to do another take. Idk it paints a picture in my head like Rob's acting like a divo (male diva).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently in England they don't have Reese's Cups and rarely serve sodas in chilled cans. Glad to see Robert partaking in the luxuries of the U.S.

    I'm a graphic designer, and if my boss sent me back to my office for the fifth time with changes to a project, the "F" word is probably going to fly; I hardly think this makes me a diva.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They don't have Reese's Cups or cold canned soda? Tragic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. but they do know F*, as witness Rob.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh candy,soda and cursing!! he is 23 working long hours!! and most likely things taken out of context again!! Most likely cursing at not getting the scene right!! or the fact that all the labors gonna leave a bruise(real one)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I AGREE WITH U TIFFANY IF ANYBODY ASKS ME TO DO SOMETHING MORE THAN TWICE THE F WORD FLIES AND THE EYES START TO ROLLING I DONT GIVE A F WORD LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. It seemed that Europe doesn't like to chill the can or bottle. Or at least where I went. Ice and a glass were served with the drink. And American candies are a speciality item, just like European candies are in the States. He's just partaking in the joys of plenty in the USA. As for the cursing, he's a tired guy.

    ReplyDelete