June 3, 2009

Casting for Maria, Bree, and Royce Too

Rosalie Wedding Dress Rampage [Source]

New Moon hasn't even come out, and I'm all excited about Eclipse!

Lainey has more Eclipse casting deets:
Still Leah and Seth Clearwater. And my sources tell me that they’re favouring Canadian suggestions for the role of Riley. Originally the agents were looking for “name talent”. They’ve now modified their criteria. This suggests that Channing Tatum might be too established to take on this kind of supporting position. Perhaps they think GI Joe will blow up the box office. The trailer looked sh-tty though.

Anyway, postings for Maria, Bree, and Royce King are also now active.
Rosalie wedding dress rampage flashback scene? Cool!

9 comments:

  1. hmm..i think that Rose needs her flashback scene for sure, because otherwise people may have problems to understand her reactions towards the pregnancy in Breaking Dawn, isn't it? Oo

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sigh* Is it wrong that it bothers me that she had to Google "Royce King"? Is it so hard to read the books before writing anything on the topic? They're great books Lainey! Check 'em out! 40 bazillion fans can't be wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Super cool picture.
    2. I'm really interested to see who they cast for Bree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does this means that Breaking Dawn is coming? I'm excited for Eclipse!!! I can't wait to see how they make the movie!! I think is the most crucial book in terms of Bella and Edward relationship!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope Breaking Dawn is coming!! My hubby says I should try to be cast as one of the amazons...LOL...I'm 6' tall and have looonnng arms and legs. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG this is great progress is always something to look forward!! and if there already planning for Eclipse... so exciting xD!!! Breaking Dawn will be amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wher can i find out about the casting for Maria, Bree, and Royce Too???

    ReplyDelete
  8. HOW DO YOU FINE OUT ABOUT AUDITIONING FOR MARIA, BREE AND ROYCE KING!!!! WHAT DO YOU DO, WHERE DO YOU GO, ANY WEBSITES

    ANY INFO WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED

    PLEASE SEND IT TO THIS E-MAIL kui_97@hotmail.com

    THANK YOU VERY MUCH

    ReplyDelete
  9. Unless you have an agent or manager and you had worked before on any kind of tv show or film your chances are 0 in getting an auditio!

    That's the only way to get an audition, through a manager or agent, I mean you can try and send your headshot on but it will most likely end up in the trash.

    Hope I could help and yep breaking dawn will be filmed right after eclipse

    ReplyDelete