March 17, 2009

Can You Believe That Rachelle Lefevre Did Not Have a Prom Date?

The Fresnobee.com interviewed Rachelle Lefevre about New Moon, as well as her high school days:

"My awkward stage extended well into high school," Lefevre says. "Dating and getting attention from boys was something that came later to me. I actually did not have a date to my prom. I ended up taking a friend."

She vividly recalls walking the halls in high school, seeing a certain guy she liked and hearing cheesy music playing in her head.

That's why she can relate to the young love part of the movie, especially the film's central lovers Bella (Kristen Stewart) and Edward (Robert Pattinson).

"The thing that I liked watching about Rob and Kristen was the same thing I love about the books," Lefevre says. "It is not all about romance. They bicker. They get frustrated with each other."

Those high school boys were really missing out! Read the rest of the article here.

P.S. I think I'm still in my awkward stage. heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment