March 10, 2009

Don't Expect to See Alice Cullen Haunting Vancouver Just Yet: Ashley Greene Heading to NYC Saturday, then Italy on Sunday

Ashley Greene is gonna be in NYC at Saks this Saturday for the Donate My Dress charity event, then sounds like she's heading to Italy sooner than we realized! The ever-astute New Moon Movie noted the following from Ashley's recent InStyle interview:
“I’m going to Italy this Sunday for dress rehearsals and fittings,” the actress confided as she browsed the racks at a spring preview for labels Miss Me, Bordeaux and Paul & Joe Sister in downtown Los Angeles."
I love Ashley! She's my fave Cullen; can you tell I have a girl-crush on her? Read the rest here, and see more pics of her Paul & Joe Sister visit at Just Jared Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.