February 13, 2009

AnnaLynne McCord Reveals Her Inner Vampire Dork + That She Could've Been Rosalie

MTV has an interview with AnnaLynne McCord where she dishes on her New Moon aspirations & vampire obsession.
"Something that few Twilighters realize, however, is that the vampire-loving actress nearly played Nikki Reed's part in the original film. "They wanted me to play Rosalie," she recalled. "I met with the producers when 'Twilight' was casting, the original. I was on 'Nip/Tuck' at the time. And they were like, 'We'd love to have you in this little film we're doing called 'Twilight,' but the family only has small roles.' They were like, 'It shoots in Oregon, so you probably couldn't do it anyway.' And I was like, 'If it shot [in L.A.] that would be cool."
Say what?? Actually, as beautiful as I find Nikki Reed, I think that I imagined Rosalie looking a lot more like AnnaLynne than Nikki...

Read the rest of what AnnaLynne has to say here.

No comments:

Post a Comment