December 22, 2008

Celebrity Addictionary

I've added "TwiCrack" to E!Online's Celebrity Addictionary:

noun, Twilight-related news, information and memorabilia that fuels burning Twilight addictions for those who are High on Twi (-light, that is). Commonly injected by Twilight Junkies and those suffering from severe OCD (Obsessive Cullen Disorder).

What do you think? Help me make this definition better here.

I also learned some new words, including "nerd goggles", which is defined as metaphorical eyewear blinding the wearer to the utter suckiness of their favorite franchise ("Twilight," "Heroes," "Star Wars"). Yes, me-thinks I am guilty of wearing nerd goggles quite frequently.

Edit: As reported by His Golden Eyes (one of my favorite sources of TwiCrack), E!Online's word of the day is Pattronize. Apparently, it's a verb that means "to humor one's Twilight-obsessed friends" who are all gaga over grungy-hunk, sensitive-vampire-dude Robert Pattinson." Hmm...if only I could get my friends to Pattronize me. But they have never even heard of Robert Pattinson.

No comments:

Post a Comment